CSZ’s Electri-Cool II and Penguin Cold Therapy systems offer continuous cold therapy to your patients with simple operation and easy application.
Cold Therapy System
The Electri-Cool® II is the premier choice of localised cold therapy systems. This easy to use system requires no ice to operate, simply add distilled water and select your desired temperature range. The Electri-Cool® II is lightweight and compact, making this unit the ideal choice among healthcare professionals. It may also be attached to the patient’s bed with a bracket to save valuable floor space or may be mounted on a stand for easy mobility.
- NO ICE REQUIRED, which means no messy wet floor or worry about using valuable nursing time to change the ice.
- May help decrease pain and could reduce the amount of medication needed for the patient.
- Consistent cooling therapy.
- Easy to use.
- 3 levels of temperature available for personalised comfort.
- Variety of pads available for several applications.
Penguin Cold Therapy
The Penguin Cold Therapy® system offers localised therapy wherever cold therapy is required. Unlike other units which must be raised to the level of the pad for adequate pumping and taken off the bed bracket for lid access, the Penguin Cold Therapy® system can be operated from the floor level or on a bed bracket.
- Has a durable cooler with a new sleek design.
- Offers flexibility as it may be used for several applications.
- Patented external water pump, helps keep the ice colder longer
- 3 Settings of the pump, allows for 3 different cooling temperatures for the patient’s comfort.
- Easy to use.
- Can be applied for treatment anywhere: at the hospital, at home, at work or on holiday.