CSZ Patient Temperature Systems
- Reduces hypothermia during most surgical procedures
- Designed to keep your patients normothermic
- May help improve patient recovery time, minimising the length of hospital stays
WarmAir® Warming System
The WarmAir® warming system is a compact, lightweight unit that delivers gently moving warm air using a low velocity blower. All air is f ltered through the WarmAir® unit and the FilteredFlo® blankets. With built-in safety monitoring systems, caregivers will be alerted if the temperatures exceed or fall below temperature settings, providing further protection to your patient.
The unique patented design of FilteredFlo® blankets permits the use of a lower velocity blower to supply gently moving, clean air. The f ltered air warming method minimizes air currents that may spread contaminants to the patient.
CSZ uses Filtered Air Warming as opposed to Forced Air Warming
The unique patented design of FilteredFlo® blankets permits use of a lower velocity blower to supply gently moving, clean air. The filtered air warming method minimises air currents that may spread contaminants to your patient.
Less Air Movement in the Operating Room
- Provide therapy before, during and after surgery
- Offer uniform warm air distribution
- Easy to manage and will not ‘fly away’
- Can be folded back for easy access to your patient